Saturday, January 30, 2010

Hospital Pictures

Here are his hospital pictures, I wasn't able to get the link to work. Aiden sleep the what felt like the whole time at the hospital, the photo lady tried for like 10 minutes to get him to open his eyes, but he just wouldn't!! He could cry and as soon as she would leave him alone he would go back to sleep. His hasn't been quite that good at home, but he hasn't been too bad. My milk hasn't come in yet, and I think he is getting a little bit more hungry. He is only going about 2 hours inbetween, before he was going 4. Hopefully once my milk comes in he'll go back and give me more time inbetween.

He is definately a momma's boy already too, and I love it!! He doesn't want Mike to hold him at all. The girls would calm down if Mike held them, but not Aiden. Aiden's screaming just gets worse if Mike has him. I'm sure in a day or two I'll wish Mike could hold & help a little bit more, but for right now I am enjoying my boy, and I am in love!!

This one is my favorite!!






No comments: