Tuesday, December 06, 2005

more pics

Rylie's 1st Saturday home from the hospital she was watching a Nebraska game with dad. Her shirt says "This is my first Nebraska t-shirt" and she is wrapped in her Nebraska blanket!!!


This is Rylie in her car seat, she just loves talking to her little friends. I am not sure when she will realize that they don't talk back!!!!




Here she is playing in her little gym - that is a big smile on her face, not a cry. The star above her lights up and plays music and she loves it.

What a dad, he put her right to sleep!!!

This is Rylie with my parents, Gi-Gi and Big Daddy on their 27th wedding anniversary.


1 comment:

Lesli said...

I am SO excited to see that you started a blog!!! I love all of the pics! I'm excited to hear that Bethany is expecting again! I hope you all have a GREAT Christmas together!!

Love,
Lesli