Sunday, April 15, 2007

Hello

Reagan is growing so much!! On Friday, she sat up on the floor by herself for over 15 minutes. She has been getting better & better. She can even catch herself most of the time when she starts to fall. If Rylie walks by real fast or makes a loud noise, Reagan will try to look quick and she can't quite keep her balance doing that yet. It won't be but another week and I will be able to walk away from while she is sitting up. Rylie didn't do that until after she was 6 months old, and Reagan is only 5 months!!!! Reagan is still a little on the small side. We went to the doctor last week, and she only weighed 12lbs. She was 8 1/2 at birth. She has only gained 3 1/2 lbs. She is kind of short too. Rylie's old clothes are all way to long on her.

Rylie is changing a lot too. She adds a ton of words into her vocabulary every week. One of her newest words is brrr. If you ask her if she is cold, she says brrr, and brings her arms into her chest!! I tried to put shorts on her last week, and she said, no mama, brrr. It was to cute. With the cute comes the ugly too. She is starting to test us a little. Sometimes when I ask her to do something she will cross her arms and look at me!!! She is only 18 months. I can't believe how natural it is for us to be sinners. Having children will surely teach you that!! Over all though, she hasn't hit the terrible twos full swing, but I think we are working our way there. She gets a little bit more independent and stubborn every week.

I took lots of picture on Easter and over the past week. When I have time over the coming weeks, I will post them for you to see.

1 comment:

Lesli said...

Stubborn, independent?? I have NO idea where she gets that from!

I lost your blog in our computer crash but finally remembered it--not that it should have been that hard to remember!

I miss you so much. I know we didn't see each other very often the last couple of years, but I am REALLY, really missing you lately.

Hope you all are doing well.