Monday, June 18, 2007

More firsts for Reagan

Reagan is almost 8 months and she is changing so much right now. In my last post on Saturday I forgot to tell you she clapped. It is so cute to watch because she her hands don't always touch!!

Today she said mama and crawled over to me!!! It was wonderful! Rylie said dada first, but not Reagan. Michael was home for a little while this afternoon so he got to witness the whole thing!! It would of been enough for her to say mama, but the fact that she said it on her way over to me was just the icing on the cake.

1 comment:

Lesli said...

That's awesome that she says mama!!! Sydney has been saying dada for a little over a month now. I'm trying to teach her mama, but everytime I say mama she looks at me, smiles, and says dada!! Ha! She is so close to crawling, but isn't quite doing it yet. It is so sweet to see the updated pictures!! Looks like you all are doing great!