Monday, December 01, 2008

Pictures

We went to Sears on Sunday night to get the girls pictures taken. They turned out pretty good I think. We had a rocky start, Reagan didn't want to have any pictures taken. Rylie on the other hand, after we left said she wants to have her picture taken every day!!

We bought all CD and the rights to the picture, but know I can't get them to load to the sears website to send you a link, so I just uploaded them all here. Hope you enjoy!!
















Now, I hope that nobody thinks we are mean for the next two pictures, but Reagan is a mess!! I think the pictures are evidence enough!! Rylie is my rule follower and well, Reagan, isn't!! She is ornery, but comes by it honestly. Something about those 2nd born I guess.
















1 comment:

Terri said...

The pics are wonderful!!!!! It just makes me miss them even more!!!