Monday, May 15, 2006

She's crawling!!!!

Rylie crawled for the first time yesterday!! It was a wonderful mother's day present. It is so cute. She crawls on one knee and one foot. I have tried to take a picture but she just sits up. She is still teething believe it or not!! She has 6 teeth already and 7 & 8 are almost through. I can't wait until she is done. She is sleeping pretty good most nights, but is a handful during the day.

Bethany will be induced at 7 on Tuesday morning!!! We are really excited. Addision is on her way!!!

Her are some other recent pictures:




Her she is "helping" me put together her new toy box.



She won't go to sleep without the quilt my mom made. She moves so much we never know how we will find ger when we go in. Most of the time she sleeps with her bottom up in the air.


She was trying so hard to move, but nothing happened. She wanted to crawl so bad, but she was a little nervous to really get moving.


Here she is with her cousin Caden taking a bath at GiGi's house.


She loves to sit and get ready with me in the morning. She will just stare at me as I fix my hair and put on make-up. She is going to be trouble!!!!

No comments: