Monday, May 29, 2006

Brook had her baby!!!

Brook had her baby on Sunday at 8:37 in the morning. Her water broke around 5, but Trysten's heart rate was not looking good so they ended up having to take her. She was born 5 weeks early. Everything looks really good, she is breathing on her own. She was getting to tired while she was eating, so she is going to have to spend some time in the NICU. Hopefully just a week or two, but not sure yet. She was 4lbs 7oz and 17 inches long!! She is beautiful, and you will have to take my work on that. I did see her and even get to hold her, but I left my camera in the car!!! I will try to get a picture emailed to me and I will post it soon.

We are about to leave for Mike's conference in Colorado. We are traveling at night to hopefully make it easier with Rylie. It is about 12 hours!!! He has meetings on Tue-Fri and we will probably be headed home on Saturday. Hopefully they have wireless internet and I can post some pictures while we are there.

Rylie starting pulling up on Sunday!!! (She is only 8 months!!!!) It is so much fun, but a little sad to see how big she has getting. She has not quite figured out the sitting back down thing though. We have had a couple of tumbles!!!

1 comment:

Lesli said...

I am so glad to hear that the baby is here!! :) I can't wait to see the pics. Ya'll have fun in Colorado! Talk to you soon.