Sunday, October 28, 2007

Little update

Reagan will be one on Tuesday and it is hard to believe. It seems like just a few months ago we brought her home from the hospital. She is walking really good and now she chooses to walk more then crawl. She gets frustrated because Rylie is so much faster, but I don't think it will take long until she can catch up.

Wednesday night is Reagan's Bday party, and we hope to see everyone there!!! I know it is Wednesday & Halloween, but it should be fun if you can make it. I have a carnival theme going, and I have purchased around 5 games to set-up. We will have pizza, nachos, temp tattoos & of course cake!! Reagan is allergic to milk & eggs (Makes it a little hard to find cake recipe) among other things, so I am not 100% sure how good the cake will be, but I did find a recipe online that got several good reviews. In theory I would of made a test cake, but I am not sure when I thought I would have the time. I have been so busy the last few days just trying to get everything ready. I don't think she will know the difference, but we might!!!

Reagan woke-up from a nightmare last night kicking & screaming "mine, mine, no, no" I was at work so Mike got up with her. I thought it was funny to think she was having dream that someone (RYLIE!!) was taking her toy, but apparently at 2 o'clock in the morning it isn't that funny.

Rylie is talking up a storm. We can actually hold small conversations with her now. It is pretty cool. I little more in sight on just exactly what goes on it that brain of theirs.

Hopefully I'll be able to post pictures of Reagan's bday next weekend at work. They have changed a lot since the last pictures I put up. I also have a few from Rylie's bday too.

No comments: