Thursday, October 18, 2007

Reagan Update!!

I know I haven't posted in a while. For those who don't know, I have started working 3rd shift. I work Thur-Sun nights from 10pm - 8am. The schedule works out great for us. We don't have to put girls in daycare, and I don't think I could do that!!! We have a girl from church that comes a few nights a week to sit with the girls when they get up from their naps so I can keep sleeping.

REAGAN STARTED WALKING TODAY!!!!!!!! I am really pumped. She has been trying sooooo hard to keep up with Rylie. For about 6 weeks she has been able to stand up without holding on to anything and take about 4-5 steps, but then she would sit down. Not fall down, but get scared and sit down. Today she took 12-15 steps. She fell down, caught up and took another 15 steps!! I was really excited because Mike just happened to be home for lunch she he got to see. Rylie & Reagan play really well together, but I think Rylie will enjoy it even more once they are both on two feet!!

I am going to go lay down before I have to go to work. I was just so excited I want to share!!!

Hopefully post pictures soon!!!

Side note:
For those who don't know, Mike's mom is moving to Texas. She graduated with her master's degree in Counseling in May. She wants to be a social worker/counselor to teens. She had no ties to KS, so we talked her into moving down to be closer to her only grand babies!! Mike flies out Sat to help her drive back on Sunday. She will be staying with us for a few months until she gets a job & house of her own. We are really excited to have her be more apart of Rylie's and Reagan's life. Pray for safety as they drive down.

1 comment:

Lesli said...

Congrats on Reagan walking!! Sydney is doing the stand up & take a few steps and then sit down out of fear. She'll be walking, too, soon.

Thanks for the birthday thoughts. We had a really good day. She LOVED her cake! It was cute.

Where are you working? I'm glad you have a good schedule. :-)