Saturday, September 19, 2009

Maybe just a little excited!!



My family just might be a little excited about another boy!! We haven't had a boy since Caden, and he turned 5 this summer!! Brook came over that same night we found out and brought clothes she had gone out and bought that afternoon. Since then she has bought more clothes. She said they were summer and on clearance and she just couldn't pass them up!! My mom went out that weekend and bought his bedding from Babies R Us!! There are pictures below. You couldn't buy the bumper pads, dust ruffle and a few other things seperately, so she just bought the set. My mom is still making a quilt, I couldnt' imgine not having one! For those who know my girls, you know they can't sleep with out their GiGi quilts. I'm excited to go pick out fabric and to see the finished product.




Of course, we will have some Nebraska in the room. I didn't want it to be just Nebraska, but that is why we went with the sports theme, so it would look good to put a few Husker things in. We are even going to order Nebraska fabric and have it in is quilt. I bought some newborn nebraska shirts. Hopefully they are small enough, because I would love for that to be what Aiden is wearing in his hospital picture!!

I know my family would of loved another girl, but it has been really fun to see everyone so excited for us to have a boy!! Hopefully more pictures to come soon of the girls. I have been really busy since school started back.

1 comment:

Cliff and Jessica said...

Yay! So excited for ya'll Brittany. :) What a fun, fun time for ya'll!!