Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Just Dance

Brook got a Wii game, Just Dance for Christmas and she brought it to my mom's for everyone to play. The girls loved it!! They loved the game so much that is what they decided to spend their Christmas money from Granny on. I got some cute video of them playing, here you go!

This is "Who let the Dogs out", which is Rylie's favorite. She thinks it is funny because there is a dog on the screen showing you how to dance.

Here is video of the girls shaking it to "Hot & Cold":

I will try and post some Christmas pictures later this week. We have finally started working on Aiden's room this week. The carpet came out. Unfortunately Michael has to level the concrete before we can lay the floor, so that will slow us down a little. We have never done that before, so hopefully it goes well!! It was on the schedule for today, but the concrete can't be cold and it was freezing today! Just like real a contractor, he has been on the job 1 day and already behind schedule. His room will most likely not be done before he gets here, but he'll spend some time in our room so I am not real worried about a timeline at this point. Michael just got finished with the girl's room about a month ago and it looks great. I'll try and post pictures, maybe with the Christmas ones.

I am 34 1/2 weeks and to say that I am ready would be an understatement!! This has been the hardest pregnancy of the three by far, and even though I know it will be my last, I am ready for the end. I had morning (AKA all day & night) sickness until 26 weeks, and then it came back about 2 weeks ago!! My next appointment is next Wednesday, the 6th and I am a praying that my Dr will be opening to discussing setting a date to be induced. At a sonogram a few weeks ago they said that Aiden would be between 9.5-10 pounds if I carried full-term. My dr was already thinking about inducing about a week earlier because of how big the girls were, but I am hoping for even sooner!! I will keep everyone posted with a date, but with the girls he didn't set a date until just a few days before. Michael's best friend Cody is stationed in Fort Hood, and if we can give him notice then his family can make the short drive up for the birth. They have been at the hospital with both of the girls, so I really hope they can make it for this one too. I cool thing about this pregnancy is how much he moves!! He is constantly on the move. He doesn't kick that much, just a night, but all through out the day I can feel him tossing and turning. The girls were never this active, so I guess it is giving me a little preview of the difference between boys & girls!!

1 comment:

Donaldson Family said...

Brittany, they are so CUTE!!!! you have two precious little girls! Sorry that you've been sick this time around, that's no fun!