Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Group Pictures!!

My sisters and I had a hard time getting together to have our group picture taken for my mom, so we just took them at my house. A friend of mine helped me edited the pictures a little too, take red eye out, crop, etc. She also sets up Christmas cards, invites and other stuff, check out her blog: http://www.tennisondesigns.blogspot.com.

Here are our results!!:


Back Row:
Caden (5-Bethany's), Emily (2nd Grade-Brandi's), Brock (1st Grade-Brandi's), Rylie (4-Brittany's)
Front Row:
Addie (3-Bethany's), Tristyn (3-Brook's), Hannah (5-Brandi's), Reagan (3-Brittany's)

Thought circle circle would be cute. Turned out really good except for Rylie, she was tired and didn't like laying down. Although you can't see Caden's eyes, I love his smile!!!


Here is Tristyn (Brook's)



Here are Rylie & Reagan (Brittany's)



This is Emily, Brock & Hannah (Brandi's)


Here is Caden & Addie (Bethany's)
Hopefully more pictures to come!! I know I still have Halloween & a few other random pictures. I take my last final tonight (YEAH!!!!), so hopefully in the next day or two you'll have more.
If you haven't seen the last post, I posted the girl's new pictures, keep scrolling!!

2 comments:

Lesli said...

So cute!!! They're all getting so big!! I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas!!

The McGregor Family said...

They are all so adorable!! I cant believe how big everyone is..oh how time flies by! I hope you are doing well =)