Thursday, June 01, 2006

We are having fun!!!

We are here in Colorado and are having fun. They do have wireless internet, but I left the connection cord at home so I can't post any pictures!!! Everything is beautiful and I can't wait until you can see any pictures. Rylie did really good on the trip down here, but she was really ready to get out of her seat. Rylie is loving all the attention she is getting from everyone.

She was also learned a couple of new tricks. She has starting waving hi to everyone she sees. She won't wave bye, that is a very sad word in our house, because it beens daddy is leaving. She crawls over to the door and crys dada when he leaves-it just brakes my heart. Her other new trick is clapping!! When she claps, she actuallys brings her hands together!!! Before she missed or didn't quite let them touch.

We should be home by Monday or Tuesday, so look for pictures after that!!!

2 comments:

Lesli said...

I am so glad you all are having such a good time!! I can't wait to see Rylie's new tricks! Now that I'm in and settled, we need to get together. After you get home, let me know when a good time is for you!

Lesli said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.