Thursday, September 07, 2006

Chunky Monkey Jr!!!!

We were not able to get any pictures from our 3D Sonogram!!! Reagan was too big so we could not see anything. We ended up having to wait for a little while before our appointment so they did a short normal sonogram for free. Here is what we learned:
-Postive it is a girl
-Only one (I had been teasing Mike, it was so much fun!!)
-A ton of hear on her head, just like Rylie
-She is a chunk!!!!

Apparently I grow really big babies. Rylie was born 1 week early at 8lb 7oz which put her over the 60% for weight. Reagan measured 10 days bigger then she should. She was in the 56%. She weighed 4lb 6oz. I am only 32 weeks, and her weight is the same as Trystin's was when she was born at 35 weeks!!! Hopefully this will reinforce my dr's thinking and he will induce me early - I am ready!!!!!

1 comment:

Kelly Vossen said...

So sad that they did not give you any pictures! But at least you got to see what Reagan looks like. Can't wait till we all get to see her.