Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Less then 5 weeks!!!!

At my visit last Thursday, my dr said that Reagan would easily be 9 1/2 pounds if I carried full-term!!!! He does not want that to happen. He sat a date to induce me on October 23 if I haven't had her yet. I was so excited!!! That means that I only have like 33 more days!!! I know that it will come faster then I know it.

Rylie turns 1 on Thursday and we are having her party on Saturday. I will try to post pictures soon after her party. I am sure that it will be fun. We have 25 adults and 10 kids planning on being there (and I just invited family!!!!).

2 comments:

Lesli said...

It looks like you'll be having a baby before me! I'm happy that you don't have to carry her to term.

It was SO good seeing you Sunday!!

Hope you all have a great birthday party on Saturday!

Love ya!

Kelly Vossen said...

Awe....can't he wait till the 27th?!?! That's my birthday. Come on, Brit, what's 4 more days?