Monday, September 11, 2006

More Pictures

She is such a daddy's girl!!!! Mike went outside to mow this weekend and she cried for 10 minutes. She didn't stop pointing to the door until I opened the blinds so she could watch him. She watched him almost the whole time he worked on the front yard.


She keeps pointing and saying dada and then turning around to look at me. She was getting mad that I wouldn't take her outside. I am sure she would of been a lot of help to Mike!!

She loves ketchup just like her mommy!!! This was the first time I let her feed herself ketchup. Normally she will just hand her food to me to dip in ketchup. She actually did really good until her hamburger was all gone. After that she just starting picking up the ketchup by itself and sucking it off her fingers. She made a mess, but nothing a bath wouldn't clean up!!!


1 comment:

Lesli said...

Wow!!! She's getting so big! And her hair has lightened quite a bit!! She is adorable! I can't wait to see you this weekend.