Friday, November 28, 2008

Our Anniversary

Our anniversary was this past Wednesday, 3 years. My parents have date night every Wednesday and they like to go out to a place called Southern Junction. It has buy one get one steak dinners and country dancing with live music. The girls have seen them leave and have been asking to go, so we decided to go for our anniversary. The girls were so excited, the talked about it for 2 days. Rylie even spent some time practicing!! They had a blast. At first they were a little nervous, but once they took that first spin on the dance floor, we couldn't keep them off. Michael and I had blast watching them enjoy themselves so much. Here are a few pictures.


Here is Rylie and Michael before we left. She is really into giving "big kisses" right now.


Here is our little family. Reagan was being silly, and I love Ryie's face trying to figure out what shhe was doing!!

The girsl LOVED dancing with GiGi and Big Daddy. Everytime they would sit down, the girls would go over and ask them to dance again.


When we got tired of dancing with them, they finally decided they could just dance by themselves. I think Rylie's face shows how much fun they had. They were both smiling the whole time.

I know this picture is dark, but this is how my parents were dancing with the girls. My dad was holding most of Reagan in one arm and then my mom's arms were underneath helping too. They wouldn't take them around the dance floor a couple of times before they put them down. I am sure my dad's arms a little sore!!






No comments: