Monday, November 24, 2008

Rylie

Rylie has pretty much always been a big talker. Since she has learned to start expressing herself, she hasn't slowed down!! I can't help but tell you about the other day.

We went to a family dinner at CiCi's Pizza 2 Friday's ago. Michael couldn't go, he was working. His week had been busy, so he didn't get to see the girls much. The girls had a blast, as always with all their cousins. They got to play the candy game (the one that lets them have a turn until the win). Before I put the girls down for a nap the next day, I told them to go straight to sleep because Daddy was going to home when they woke up and we could go do something fun afterwards. Rylie told me that she wanted to take Daddy to the pizza place so he could have fun too. She want Mommy and Reagan to go too, but not GiGi or Big Daddy or anyone else. She said she didn't want anyone to talk to her daddy but her!! I couldn't help but smile. She didn't know how to say that she had missed her daddy and didn't want to share that time. I thought it was really cute and wanted to share.

No comments: