Monday, November 24, 2008

Santa picture already!!

Yes, I know that it is really, really early for a Santa picture, but Rylie was willing, so I wasn't going to wait. Rylie saw the Little People Princess Castle in the Toys R Us magazine at my mom's house and said she wanted it for Christmas. That was in the middle of October. She still hasn't stopped talking about it. My mom has gotten it for her already. When she saw Santa I told her that she could go and ask him for something, like the Princess Castle, and he would try and make sure she got it on Christmas. She was excited and all but ran to get in line. We only had to wait maybe 5 minutes.

Reagan was not so excited. She kept trying to look over her shoulder, I guess to make sure Santa was going to get her!! Afterwards, he gave them a color book and again asked Reagan if she wanted anything for Christmas. She said a puppy. There happened to be a picture of a dog in the color book and when he showed her she started talking to him. She still didn't want him to hold her, but it was fun to see her open up and talk to him. She has been carrying that book around everywhere this weekend and telling anyone who wants to listen that Santa gave it to her!!



1 comment:

Lesli said...

I completely understand!! We got Sydney's picture with Santa for the very same reason! She saw Santa and was sooo excited. She kept waving at him as we passed by. So, Ryan and I took her the next day. She sat in his lap, but also kept looking back at him. Since she was happy to see him this year, I was determined to get that picture before she changed her mind!! Who cares if it was before Thanksgiving!! ;o)