Wednesday, June 07, 2006

It's a ...


It's a GIRL!!!! We had our sonogram this afternoon and found out we are having another girl!! Her name will be Reagan and she got a clean bill of health. She measured right at 19 weeks, which I will be tomorrow.

Her is Reagan's face!!!

Rylie loves to give "love pats" to my belly and say hi!!!

And here is a shot of just my belly - inspired by my good friend Lesli who is due about 1 week ahead of me!!

Rylie cut her seventh tooth right before we left to come home, and the eighth is right behind. She loved the water and zoo and I have cute pictures of both and will hopefuuly have a liitle time to post those this week.

1 comment:

Lesli said...

I had a sonogram done on Friday (impromptu) & could not tell! The lady said she "thought" it was a girl, but not to go home painting any rooms pink b/c she wasn't sure. So, we either have to find a place that we can go to for fun or wait 6 more weeks!!! ARRRHHH!! At least we know the baby is ok. I'm 20 weeks now, so 1/2 way!! And, I'm starting to show (well, to where it's obvious). Whoohoo! Hope you had a great weekend! LY!