Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Reagan's Room

We have looked and looked and finally found the perfect fabric for Reagan's room!!! My mom makes all the bedding and curtains. Even though I won't have a boy, I am still going to be able to have a sports room!!! The fabric is really cute and I can't wait to decorate. It will be a little while before I get to do so though. We are not moving until next year, so Reagan won't have her own room until then. That gives me plenty of time to hunt and find the perfect pieces to go in her room.


3 comments:

Lesli said...

Where are you moving?!

Michael, Brittany, Rylie, and Reagan said...

We are staying close, S arlington, mansfield, grand prairie. We don't know yet. We found a house builder we really like, so we will just have to see where they are building at when we move. We really need a bigger house with Mike working at home. Sometimes he has a hard time making phone calls without Rylie making noise in the background, and we are about to have two!!!

Kelly Vossen said...

This will make for a great little girls room! Love it.