Friday, June 30, 2006

Update

Everything is good in our house. We had Rylie's 9 month pictures taken today, and I will post the link as soon as I get it. She got a clean bill of health at her doctor's appointment lats week, and she did not need any shots!!! We do have to take her to get her blood drawn though. She was 29 inches long (90%) and 18lb 4oz (45%). We are still trying to figure out how she is sooo long. My dad is really tall, I guess it just skipped a generation. Rylie has been really cranky lately, her tooth is almost through. Hopefully it will come through soon and we can all go back to getting a good nights rest.

Rylie is only 9 months, but if she could talk I am just sure she would tell you she is three. About 2 weeks, she stopped letting me feed her. She wanted nothing to do with baby food anymore, since of course, she is not a baby!!! She has started feeding herself and it is going really good. She makes quite a mess, but she is getting better. She will eat anything!!! Her favorites so far are oranges, peaches and bananas. She eats veg. good, but only if she doesn't see you getting the fruit ready. Her are some pictures of her eating:

She thinks she needs a fork even though she can't use it. If I put food on it, she can use it. When I don't do that for her, she puts a bite in her mouth and then the empty fork!! It is really cute. Since she as started feeding herself, we have had to move bath time from the morning to night. She is way to messing to put in bed at night without one!!

Here she is playing with Big Daddy on father's day.

Believe it or not, she is loving bath time. She will stay in there as long as I let her. She crawls in there during the day and trys to climb in. I am going to be in trouble once she is actually able to get it!

She has learned that she can pull her toys basket over and take EVERYTHING OUT!!! I can't keep a clean house anymore. She already strolls toys all over the kitchen and living room. I don't even want to think about what kind of mess we will have in a year when both girls are crawling around!!!

1 comment:

Lesli said...

CUTE!!!!! I LOVE the pics!!!